The Care Home Awards are an annual benchmark of excellence and innovation for care home management, operations and delivery, celebrating the business of owning and running care homes in the UK
The commercial Care sector continues to grow in the UK as the population ages and other special needs demands grow. These Awards tease out brilliant examples of residential care and nursing homes, giving them due recognition and celebrating their success at a memorable Awards occasion.
- November 1 2022: The Care Home Awards open for entries
- January 31 2023: Final deadline date for entries
- March/April: First stage Judging
(second stage in March)
- June 30: The planned date for the Awards’ lunch and presentation
- This will be a live event at the Royal Garden Hotel, London W8 4PT. Full details will be uploaded to the Ceremony page as soon as they are confirmed. These plans are, of course, subject to amendment depending on any Covid-19 restrictions in place at the time.
Deadline for entries: January 31
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an awards entry is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is not only the first and largest company expert in preparing Awards submissions, but is also completely independent. There is no financial relationship between the Care Home Awards and Boost and the advice you receive is confidential.