How to enter
The Care Home Awards really are simple to enter if you follow this six-point plan:
1. Write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline
2. Complete the Entry Form online
3. Upload your written paper when prompted by the Entry Form
4. Upload your photos and logo when prompted by the entry form
5. Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images
6. Pay the initial entry fee of £150 plus VAT, as applicable, online (second and subsequent entries can be made at the reduced lower rate of £75 each + VAT). Or take advantage of the Special Offer early entry rates if you are able to submit your entries by December 15, 2019.
Please visit the USEFUL ADVICE page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Care Home Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the 2020 Awards if the entry submission covers the period from October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2019 – a fifteen-month period. Please remember, any relevant web and mobile sites must have been available online before midnight on December 31, 2019.
THE CALL FOR ENTRIES CLOSES ON JANUARY 31, 2020.
You may well have an internal or external team to prepare your entries, but If you do need any help writing your entries, Boost Awards can give you independent advice. Boost works completely independently of the Awards and there is no commercial relationship between Boost and the Care Home Awards.