How to enter
Six steps for successful entry
- Write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline.
- Complete the Entry Form online.
- Upload your written paper when prompted by the Entry Form.
- Upload your photos and logo when prompted by the entry form.
- Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images.
- Pay the initial entry fee of £150 plus VAT, as applicable, online (second and subsequent entries can be made at the reduced lower rate of £75 each + VAT).
Please visit the Useful advice page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Care Home Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the 2022 Awards if the entry submission covers the period from October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2021 – a fifteen-month period. Please remember, any relevant web and mobile sites must have been available online before midnight on December 31, 2021.
Deadline for entries: January 31
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an awards entry is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is not only the first and largest company expert in preparing Awards submissions, but is also completely independent. There is no financial relationship between the Care Home Awards and Boost and the advice you receive is confidential.